WPAP INFO
TITLE : ME
CREATOR : TONI AGUSTIAN
CREATED DATE : 2010-10-08
PUBLISHED DATE : 2010-10-08
SOFTWARE : COREL DRAW X5 PORTABLE


 who am I?

My name is Toni Agustian. I’m an ordinary guy live in East of Java Indonesia. I love music and arts. I am a movie editor, Animation maker and Multimedia worker. nothing so special… :D
I'm my own worker. and I’m the Boss too…

So, why am I write this??

“I want to introduce you to my music”
event though I’m just an indie musician but i have a right to use my site to promote myself and my music here so you all can share the other side of me. The music I’ve made was DIY music, the digital music, concept music... almost all I created myself since I know the software to create the music using computer. Starts on 2001 and the latest album was #9… unfinished yet.

my music are free and you can download them directly from my upload…

Love it when u love mine :)) thanks

VISIT HERE TO SEE ALL MY MUSIC UPLOAD


ORDER WPAP FROM TONI AGUSTIAN
SEE ALL CREATED BY TONI |
SEE TONI AGUSTIAN’S GALLER #1 | GALLERY #2